Happy Labor Day Weekend!
Welcome to a short week!
It is often we find ourselves in this position. We have a four day work week coming up, and we have to prioritize our marketing efforts.
I have felt the “crunch” of a short week. You have too much to do and not enough time. Perhaps you have had that feeling also where there is just so much to check off your to-do list that you feel overwhelmed.
The answer to overwhelm is prioritization.
In setting up our teams for success, we follow this simple cadence that has delivered results.
It will work for you too.
- Monday: Prewritten “open for the Holiday Blasts” emailed out for the holiday. (make sure you have staff and are “open” for referrals)
- Tuesday: Follow up on the Focus 50 accounts from your Inside Sales Remote Marketing Program. Topic: Current availability of care.
- Wednesday: Step 3 of the High-Performance Sales Process – “WIN” The referral generator – follow up and report out on any referral from Friday- Tuesday. Make sure to use this as a patient vignette in your follow up “Ask”.
- Thursday: Sales Message of the week to generate conversations for high-value patients or clients.
*52 Week RoadMap of Referrals members September 7th week on your calendar: Home Health and In-Home Care – use your Monthly Health Observances as handouts or digital assets. Hospice – use your “Did you know cards” on your marketing calls.
- Friday: Clean up anything outstanding. Follow up on any referrals from the week. Finish your week strong! Make one extra call today!
A short week is your opportunity to compress time and maximize your productivity in 4 days!~
Happy Labor Day! Celebrating You and the contributions workers have made to our country’s strength, prosperity, and well-being!
Take Action! And Serve More Seniors!