Welcome to a short week!
It is often we find ourselves in this position. We have a three day work week coming up, and we have to prioritize our marketing efforts.
I have felt the “crunch” of a short week. You have too much to do and not enough time. Perhaps you have had that feeling also where there is just so much to check off your to-do list that you feel overwhelmed.
The answer to overwhelm is prioritization.
In setting up our teams for success, we follow this simple cadence that has delivered results.
It will work for you too.
- Monday: Prewritten “open for the Holiday Blasts” emailed out for the holiday. (make sure you have staff and are “open” for referrals)
- Tuesday AM: Follow up on the Focus 50 accounts from your High Performance Sales Academy Step One.
- Tuesday PM: Step 3 of the High-Performance Sales Process – “WIN” The referral generator – follow up and report out on any referral from Friday- Tuesday. Make sure to use this as a patient vignette in your follow-up “Ask”.
- Wednesday: Sales Message of the week to generate conversations for high-value patients or clients.
*52 Week RoadMap of Referrals members November 21st week on your calendar: Holidazzle – Help them to prepare and get ahead of any challenges that may keep them from truly enjoying the holiday.
- Friday (if working): Clean up anything outstanding. Follow up on any referrals from the week. Finish your week strong! Make one extra call today!
A short week is your opportunity to compress time and maximize your productivity in 3 days!~
Happy Thanksgiving! Here at Home Care Sales, we are thankful for you and the many ways you help seniors and the fragile around you!
Take Action! And Serve More Seniors!