Many of you have been using our Roadmap to Referrals: 52 Weeks Sales Plan, and I wanted to share feedback from our physician panel. I met with a group of physicians (11 doctors and three nurse practitioners).
They were chosen because the sales reps that are calling on them are using the Roadmap To Referrals for either home care/home health or hospice services.
Here is how they answered questions.
Question: Have you seen our USP flyers? (All of the flyers were provided to the group for discussion)
Answer: 86% responded yes.
Question: How did you receive the flyers?
- Three responded they got the flyer from the Sales Rep at their monthly meeting. This made me excited to know that my sales reps were following the HPSA step 5 Strategy Sales Call.)
- Seven responded that the sales rep left them in an envelope labeled confidential. I loved hearing this.
- Two responded they got the flyers delivered to their email addresses. (Inside Sales working.)
- Two did not remember seeing the flyers.
Question: Did you read the flyers?
Answers: Most of the flyers were at least partially read, and several of the doctors answered that they read the brochures with the patient’s story.
Question: What do you like about the flyers?
Answer: The consensus was they learned from the flyers. Several specific comments:
- “Wow, I never knew how many patients don’t use their inhalers correctly!”
- “The patient stories help me see current patients who need to be referred.”
- “I haven’t been referring patients because I didn’t want to refer a patient who wasn’t eligible. I feel like I am learning who needs services.”
- “The stories of patients help paint a picture of when to refer and who to refer.”
Question: What would you like us to change in our Roadmap to Referrals program to help you identify patients with ease?
- Referral sources want quick short stories that they can remember on the flyer to connect with.
- They want to feel like they can identify and get services to patients who need them.
Meeting with referral sources was an absolute success! I loved that they shared that patient vignettes (or patient stories) work. I loved to hear that our High-Performance Sales Process was working, as evidenced by several of these doctors’ reported Strategy Sales Calls. I also learned that our inside sales process was producing referrals.
This year, in response, we transformed several of our USP (Unique Selling Point) flyers for hospice/in-home care/home health to include new patient vignettes. With each year, we are giving our program an upgrade!
We will continue to provide email and voice mail templates to support the sales representatives. As a result, the number of agencies that continue to enroll yearly has dramatically improved.
We love giving you tools that work and are committed to continuing to Wow you and your referral sources!
If you haven’t used our Roadmap To Referrals, 52 weeks of successful sales calls, you have to try it!
If you want to see a demo, please email Mike@homecaresales.com.
Make 2022 your year and gift your physicians with the knowledge and confidence they want!
Knowledge is the key to patients getting services that they so desperately need.
Keep Helping, Keep Serving,
Cheryl Pelekis, RN “The Solutionist”