We just started our Inner Circle Mastermind group for home health agencies, and I already see great things happening with this amazing group of owners.
Some have heard how others are recruiting new clinicians and are adopting new strategies and getting results. Others have added amazing retention protocols to keep their top staff.
In our next meeting, we are focusing on key performance indicators.
I have been asked what our inner circle mastermind group is all about. Here are 5 things you should know about mastermind groups.
1. Coaching and mentorship are important for business success. When you have a community of like-minded individuals who can support and encourage you, it can make all the difference.
2. Mastermind groups are a great way to get coaching and mentorship. These groups are made up of people who are interested in helping each other achieve their goals. This group is facilitated by two women who have over 50 combined years of experience in coaching and mentorship.
3. Mastermind groups provide a safe place for people to share their ideas and get feedback. This type of community can help you learn new things, grow your business, and achieve your goals. In addition, this group can save you money by preventing you from making costly mistakes.
4. Mastermind groups offer a variety of benefits, including networking opportunities, advice from experts, and support from others who are facing similar challenges. We all speak the language of the Conditions of Participation, and that makes us extremely effective in dealing with hot-topic issues.
5. If you’re looking for a way to take your business to the next level, consider joining our inner circle mastermind group. This group is our 3rd Mastermind group, and every year our program has drastically improved. We are learning things that would take us 3 years to do, in just weeks.
We are just over half full and looking for a few more members. If you would like to be considered for the group, please go to https://homecaresales.com/innercircle/ and complete the mastermind application form. We will reach out to set up your interview ASAP.
See you on the inside of the Inner circle mastermind!
Keep Helping, Keep Serving,
Cheryl Pelekis, RN “The Solutionist”