Recently an owner was considering us to onboard, coach, and manage his rep.
He told us:
“I am terrible at hiring and managing my marketer. I have had 3 and 1 turned out to be not making a sales call, just sitting home and collecting a check.
The other was double dipping, working with another agency, and getting two paychecks.
The last one drove his car to the hospital and then walked to the gym, where he worked out for 2 hrs every day. I learned about it because one of my nurses worked out at the same gym and asked why he got to work out on company time.
I am OVER marketers. I am done with them, but I know I need them to increase my census, so I am calling you! You do it! I am not willing to risk my money ANYMORE!”
We will gladly help you orient and onboard your marketers.
In addition, we will coach and train them weekly and hold them accountable.
We will become part of your leadership team!
We hear this story over and over from owners. Their marketers have failed them. But it’s not their fault they need a framework to orient and onboard a marketer.
Most owners were not taught sales management in school or in their professional careers. Our sales coaching program’s structure sets expectations, so everyone is on the same page, compresses time, and gets the rep to production quicker.
Managing marketers is a little like herding cats. And we LOVE herding cats!
Marketers must be independent and a self starter but often lack structure, planning, and time management skills, so they focus on “activity,” not “productivity.”
The HCS coaching and management program gives them the framework to have confidence in the planning to infuse their personality into the relationship development process.
Our framework consists of:
- Orientation to Home Health, Hospice, or In-home care
- Payment systems
- Target Accounts
- Eligibility criteria
- Onboarding – the first 90 days to launch a rep to success
- Weekly training and knowledge activities
- Top 10 reasons to choose you
- CRM included – documentation of best practices – how to set it and automate your sales success
- How to answer “What do you do?” in a way everyone can understand and know when to reach out to you with a referral
- Training and coaching – weekly checkpoints for training and coaching help the rep break through barriers and keep on target.
- 52 wks of sales messages that get you high-value referrals RoadMap to Referrals in cluded
- Live one on one coaching with a veteran marketer and manager
- Small groups of peer coaching and community – other marketers in different states sharing “what’s working now.”
How does your framework compare to ours?
If you are frustrated with managing your marketer – we are here for you.
We LOVE herding cats!
We speak cat because we are cats!
Keep serving Seniors
Together We Grow!